Vegas [FP] Vegas [FP]

Awsome Song.

Not sure were I heard this beat before but I really enjoyed it. Very nice work keep it up!

Exzez - Woodland #alpha 0.3 Exzez - Woodland #alpha 0.3

Perfect but short

I enjoyed listening to this, also have downloaded it :)

It make sme relaxed when I hear it. The only down side is that its a bit too short, but still great.

exzez responds:

ty for your opinion...
it´s important for me =)

greets

really basic Drum N Bass loop! really basic Drum N Bass loop!

Awsome!

To bad this is only a loop. This could be used in many things, I think you should just make it a bit longer even for a loop. Sounds awsome though keep it up!

ddoodm responds:

Thanks man! I hope to turn it into a song some day! :)

Memories of Echo Memories of Echo

Lovly

Very nice. I did enjoy this, its very soft and peacefull. You said it was made in a short amount time, im hoping you work on something for a longer period of time because then it will be even better. Anyways great job =D

Wajah responds:

Thanks for the review. Always good to hear positive feedback.

Casino Night Zone Metalized Casino Night Zone Metalized

Pretty good.

Awsome song I must say the only thing I did not enjoy was the beginning and the end. This song would be much better if you did one of two things. First you could get rid of the coin ringing and make the beginning better same for the ending. Or you could delete those parts and it still would be great. Get rid of the first 13 seconds and end the song at 2:08. Other then that great stuff keep it up!

Camilla {{remix}} Camilla {{remix}}

Loved it but...

There are only two things that are keeping this song from being perfect! This song is awsome and you did a great job remixing it. The begining is a little long but thats not much of a problem I just wish there was no skipping and it would be perfect!

Otherwise great job keep it up!

Tour the Ice Caves Tour the Ice Caves

Pretty Good.

I enjoyed listening to this song very much but I must agree with NAMEOFUSER that the intro is a little long.

00:34 - 00:54 - Loved this part the most =) Very well done here.

The rest is pretty well done aswell nicly mixed in together. End is also perfect =D

Defenetly worth a download. 9/10 because of the intro and 5/5 cause overall it was great! Also thanks for your constructive review. Keep up the good work!

Coming Home (Ambient Mix) Coming Home (Ambient Mix)

Memories

Man, this song reminds me of great memories. For some reason it makes me want to take a long walk outside :D

Double Thumb Double Thumb

Sweet

Great song man! Love the drums and bass :)